Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do You Know Who My Dad Is?!?!?!


Chicago Tribune- IOWA CITY, Iowa - The daughter of a former Iowa State football coach allegedly struck and threatened a police officer and told him all charges would be dropped because of her last name and because the family has "a lot of money." Police say Jillian McCarney also told officers her father would fight them and threatened violence against them several times. According to the police report, McCarney asked the officer, "Do you know who my dad is? He is Dan McCarney."


I could really give two shits about this story until I saw the mug shot of poor little Jillian, then I was intrigued. I don't care what she said or did, all I know is she likes to party. No doubt in my mind she was 2 grams deep and on her way down. I will be absent the next 3 days, I am packing my shit and heading to Iowa City to do some blow with this bitch! And you know you'd hit it...
BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those puppy dog eyes. I mean she's obviously really sorry....or pissed she's going to sober up inside a jail cell!

    ReplyDelete