Monday, February 16, 2009

From a friend of a friend of a friend: Cavs to swap Szczerbiak and Hickson for Suns Stoudemire


Say those prayers Cavs fans it appears as though Steve Kerr isn't done fisting the Suns franchise just yet! The preliminary word out of the Buckeye state has the Suns sending their 6'10" All-Star power forward to the Cavs in exchange for guard Wally Szczerbiak, forward JJ Hickson, and a draft pick. Those close to the Cavs say GM Danny Ferry may even try to sweeten the deal by including two basketballs and an autographed pair of LeBron James sneakers. (I kid about the last part)
Now this isn't a done deal yet but either way I'm pretty fucking excited. I mean we haven't had a power forward with some balls since Boozer packed up and left town. Just the thought of Mo Williams, Bron, and Amar'e gliding down the court for a 3 on 2 break made my dick move. I've got my fingers crossed...Somebody get me Stephen A. Smith on the line!
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment