Monday, February 16, 2009

Flounder wants to debate me on this so I figure since we're gonna have ourselves a friendly argument it's probably a good idea to specify what my definition of intangibles are. The who, what, when, where, and why. So here's the who. Nicole Scherzinger. She's the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls (or PCD as we here at the scoop like to refer to them). I'm pretty confident we're gonna get married someday so I did some background research in order to give us a little something to talk about on our honeymoon. Somehow she ended up at Wright State University. Not too sure how that happened but I think I'm speaking for all Ohioan's when I ask what the fuck? She's insanely hot. A 12 on a 10 scale. The type of chick that when you're hooking up with her you almost can't wait for it to be over so you can get on the phone to tell your friends. The what? Simple. I'd do whatever she wanted. Anything. I'd even listen to her CD and I fucking hate pop music. That said, I think the when and the where are pretty much self-explanatory so I think I'll save everyone time and let you be the judge .
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment