Monday, February 16, 2009

Madonna Circa 1984 vs. Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger


Classic David vs. Goliath matchup here and I gotta admit, if these two approached me at a bar and I had to decide on the spot, Nicole would take the cake, hands down. But since we know enough about these two, intangibles will be the deciding factor. The intangible to focus on with these two is kinkyness. Madonna Circa 1984 is that chick you knew could snap your dick off before you had time to remove the french rolls from your favorite faded denims. She wanted it anywhere and anytime. There is no doubt in my mind that 1984 Madonna would try anything once and maybe twice. 1984 likes to fuck and Nicole likes to make love...that shit is just boring. I will leave you with this..."Like a virgin, touched for the very first time."
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment