Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mickelson applies verbal lube to his ass

So apparently this mornings practice rounds at the WGC Match Play Championship were a circus, Tiger is back baby! And coincidentally Mickelson was the only other golfer on the practice range when Tiger rolled in. I could imagine the exchange between the two players went something like this...

Phil: Hi Tiger. Man, it's really great to have you back on the tour. I really missed you, we all missed you! How is the knee feeling? Did you get the gift basket I sent you? Amy and I thought you and the family would enjoy it. Well, I gotta get back to practicing it's getting hot out and it's only 6:45am.

Tiger: Shut up Phil. Speaking of Amy, MJ told me she smoked his cigar a month or so after you won your first Masters.

Phil: Well I don't think that is accurate, in all the years I've known Amy she has never smoked cigars.

...Tiger walked away shaking his head.


Seriously though, Phil had this to say about the atmosphere early this morning...

"I came here for a Tuesday practice round, and as I'm walking to the range, I've never seen so many cameras and photographers and so forth, especially that early in the morning, waiting for Tiger to get there," said Phil Mickelson, who was the only other player warming up on the range when Woods arrived."

"It's amazing to me what he has done for our sport, and for us to have the most recognizable athlete in the world playing our sport is so fortunate for all of us. And we've all been able to benefit from it, and to have him back is awesome. We are going to have more of a challenge winning golf tournaments certainly, but also it will be rewarding if we're able to win those."



This is just Phil preparing himself for a 9 and 8 defeat to Tiger on Sunday. He pukes this garbage instead of saying something along the lines of, "Yeah it's great Tigers back, he does alot for the game. But I'm also glad he's back so we can go head to head on Sunday." Instead he just gives us some boring bullshit. Time to man up and quit being a pussy. I would have more respect for you if you did talk some shit but still got your ass beat.
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment