Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gamblers Anonymous Pick of the Day: Illinois at Ohio State -2



I know Mr. Higgins isn't going to be happy with this one but I'm not here to make friends and this isn't my first rodeo...

Two things jumped out at me when I saw this line. First, Illinois doesn't score points on the road, I would be very surprised if they topped 55. In Big 10 play they are averaging a shade over 56ppg and this game shouldn't be any different. The Buckeyes have also struggled a bit lately coming off consecutive road losses at Wisconsin and Northwestern. Each time the Buckeyes have lost back to back games this season they have come back home to win by an average of 19 points. I'm not saying that's gonna happen but If OSU has any success on the offensive end this will be an easy 8-10 point victory.

Pick: Ohio State -2

Now lets hope we get Gus Johnson on the horn for this one.

BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

  1. There's another loss.

    1-2-1

    Let's hope your not really gambling because I am losing alot of money listening to you.

    ReplyDelete